Visitor Control Center
The following identification credentials or badges that are authorized for unescorted access onto NSASP installations.
• DoD Civilian Common Access Card (CAC). Note: Those visitors who hold a CAC do not have to obtain a Visitor Pass.
• DoD Contractor Common Access Card (CAC) with Green Bar
• DoD Non-U.S. Citizens CAC with Blue Bar
• Military Active Duty CAC
• Military Retired Teslin ID Cards
• Military Dependent Teslin ID Cards
• DoD Civilian Retiree CAC ID Card
Visitors must be sponsored by either military, NSASP or supported command personnel, be vetted, have an Expected Visitor form submitted and be processed through the Pass & ID Office. At the time the visitors badge is requested by the individual, a valid photo ID (state operator’s license) must be presented. If operating a vehicle person must also show registration and proof of insurance.
Visitors arriving during non-duty hours, weekends and holidays must check in with the security force member on duty at the main gate. There must be an after-hours form, event form or notification from a base resident with the Police Department before entry will be approved at the main gate.
Common Access Card(CAC) Office
The CAC office is open from 7 a.m. - 2:40 p.m., Monday-Friday. Please make an appointment online using the Rapids Appointment Scheduler: https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil/